Find the answer to your Linux question:
Dear Sir/Madam, I am mtech final year student of IITkgp,India , roll no-11cs60r23. I want to know what improvements can be made to Linux os for optimizing it for scalable ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question improvement of Linux os for scalable multi core architecture

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am mtech final year student of IITkgp,India , roll no-11cs60r23. I want to know what improvements can be made to Linux os for optimizing it for scalable multi core architecture(means number of cores are increasing.) I read a lot of paper on these, contacted authors of those papers, searched a lot in internet about it, working on it for about 6 months but still not able to make good progress. If possible please try to help me as soon as possible.
    thanking you,
    yours faithfully,
    Sachin Agarwalla

Trusted Penguin
    Hello and welcome!

This sounds a bit like you are asking for help on homework which is against Forum Rules. Even if it is not, it is quite a complex and broad subject.

Just Joined!
    Thanks for your support. Actually I wanted to know is there scope of improvement in Linux kernel scheduling, memory management part for making Linux kernel adaptable for future multi core architecture. I am trying to make Linux kernel suitable for future multi core architecture and I need some help as I am working alone. If possible please try to help or try to give some reference from where I can get some help.