Results 1 to 2 of 2
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
Help with: Magic System Request Key Hacks
I'm having problems useing the Linux Magic System Request Key Hacks:
- I read the /Doc/sysrq.txt
- I compiled the linux with the sysrq options
- The /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq is set to 1
- The Alt+sysrq+command just dont work i get "print screen"
- The command : echo t > /proc/sysrq-trigger gives nothing:
root@ubuntu:/home/rafael# echo t > /proc/sysrq-trigger
root@ubuntu:/home/rafael# echo h > /proc/sysrq-trigger
Mybe the output goes somewhere i don't know ?
Any help will do
Now you should see the output you are looking for......