Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi bgagan, Thanks for a precious information. Could you also tell me what is the actual nature of work involve in Software Integration in embedded linux. Thanks, Prakhar...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Nature Of work in Software Integration?

Hi bgagan,

Thanks for a precious information.

Could you also tell me what is the actual nature of work involve in Software Integration in embedded linux.

Thanks,
    Prakhar

Hey you wrote another post....just to thank me ...Oh! my god..!! well you are most welcome..!!

Well Coming to the point..I'm still pursuing the course..!! but ...

mostly people are said to modify the kernel ..like taking out unnecessary drivers and files...stripping other files.. inserting driver modules, integrating JAVA etc

and there are other UPPER LEVEL SI...involved like building the app~ for your newly created OS. which can be done in JAVA or .NET coz now .NET is also portable to linux... search google for <MONO>

but most of the work is in C and Linux ( coz it's the Open Source Standard ) and you are allowed to modify it to it's very deep root.!!

If you wana know more you can always contact me anytime ...on Yahoo.!! you would be more than welcomed

AND REMEMBER...not to waste unncessary threads...it takes a lot to maintain a website..!! and especially forums.!!!