Find the answer to your Linux question:
I want to install the knoppix system but it says that i dont fill the requirments and that you need at least 2 gb of free space and if i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy Error

I want to install the knoppix system but it says that i dont fill the requirments and that you need at least 2 gb of free space and if i dont have 512 memory or more i need another partition with 256 MB. When i click ok it says error cannot find a file or something then it says i you really really really know what you are doing start with IGNORE_CHECK=1 sudo knoppix-installer. Then i did that and i skipped that error after that it said to change install parttion the hard drive i said install and then in the console window it copied a stupid text with commands and another line for me to type somethong in. When i copy the whole text it says cannot find command or no such command. What should i do?

oz
    forum.guy
    Knoppix isn't really meant to be installed to the hard drive, although it can be and has been done by many Knoppix users. I'd personally recommend installing a different distribution if you really want it on the hard drive.

That said, I'm not sure what's going on with your installation attempt, but here's a HowTo that has different partition sizes from those you mentioned above:

Hd Install HowTo - Knoppix Documentation Wiki

Maybe following it will get you up and running.
    oz