Find the answer to your Linux question:
I recently started using knoppix and it is my only OS. i was wondering if anyone could drict me in the right direction to learning more. i am trying to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Cool looking for more

I recently started using knoppix and it is my only OS. i was wondering if anyone could drict me in the right direction to learning more. i am trying to work out the kinks in my system like saving stuff to hd ,burning cds , flash , live music , and outher simmilar stuff because i like using the live cd and don't have much intrest in an in stall. any help will be gratly apprecated even if it is not excily what i am looking for

Welcome to LinuxForums!

This might be what you're looking for: Link.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums!

You can find lots of good information in this book, as well. If you should decide you want it, do some online searches for the best price. Note that it might also be available in an online ebook edition.

Hope you have fun with it.
    oz

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

thank you

this has been helpful alltho when i made the perstint image i found that when you make changes the are always bugs to work out all your help is greatly apprecatited