Find the answer to your Linux question:
hey guys i have a knoppix games live linux dvd........and it is not booting directly from the dvd...........therefore i tried to run the gameskno.iso file through ms dos..........but it sill ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Knoppix cd live

hey guys i have a knoppix games live linux dvd........and it is not booting directly from the dvd...........therefore i tried to run the gameskno.iso file through ms dos..........but it sill is not running.....can anyone tell me what is the command (in dos) for running *.iso files in ms dos...........(i have tried simply writing the gameskno.iso and enter)

Did you change the boot order in your BIOS? You have to set it to boot from CD before the HD. And you have to have a computer that CAN boot from CD (or DVD).
    Stumbling around the 'net:
    www.cloudyuseful.com

it wont run in dos. it replaces the dos kernewhen your computer first starts up and you get the logo of the manufacturer, hit f12 (newer computers) and that will bring you to a one time boot menu, then choose your cd/dvd drive
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close