Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to download the Knoppix CD.EN ISO file but I have a really slow connection. I heard that you can join a Linux User Group where there have the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Knoppix ISO file

I'm trying to download the Knoppix CD.EN ISO file but I have a really slow connection. I heard that you can join a Linux User Group where there have the ISO file and you can simply burn it onto a CD. Does anyone have the ISO file that I could burn onto a CD?
    Thanks

Just Joined!
    If I were you, I would try doing a Google search for a local Linux User Group.

For example, I live in Omaha, NE. When I type Omaha, NE Linux User Group into Google, the first result is www.olug.org (Omaha Linux User Group).

Otherwise, someone will have to mail you the copy, and there's no guarantees that it would be able to get to you very quickly.

Linux Engineer
    Yeah.. do a Google search for Linux CDS, I'm sure you will find a place somewhere near you live.

serzsite.com.ar
    "All the drugs in this world won\'t save you from yourself"

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by mainframe_caduceus
    I'm trying to download the Knoppix CD.EN ISO file but I have a really slow connection. I heard that you can join a Linux User Group where there have the ISO file and you can simply burn it onto a CD. Does anyone have the ISO file that I could burn onto a CD?
    Thanks
    Go to a local internet cafe and get them to download and burn it for ya or someone with a fast connection. but try the local internet cafe or even use the work computers. like their is a few ways to do it

oz
    forum.guy
    If none of that works... you can also sometimes get them free in various Linux magazines. You'd need to check your local book/magazine store. Another option would be to check for CD vendors that distribute different Linux distributions on the web. Just do a Google search. Some of them sell Linux CDs for as low as .99 cents plus a small shipping charge.

Hope you are able to get your hands on it.

you pay for the shipping and the cd i'll make it for you and send it to you if you would like. just email at deticatedhosting@gmail.com
    <advertising NOT allowed in signatures>

Just Joined!

I'll probably buy the CD

I think I should probably buy the CD from a book shop or the Internet. My connection is too slow to support the download file.
    Thanks for the help everyone