Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello everyone here. If you'll alllow me to introduce myself, I'm Istrancis, and I really like the look of your forums. I've only recently gotten into Linux, and today I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

DSL Graphics problems, and audio too!

Hello everyone here. If you'll alllow me to introduce myself, I'm Istrancis, and I really like the look of your forums.

I've only recently gotten into Linux, and today I finally booted DSL. I'm using the business card live CD, and I'm having a little trouble. The graphics keep on weirding out on me, the colours on this page aren't even right. It's not just the web, it also happens on my desktop. Also I can't seem to play any audio.

Please help me out here, because I'd really like to start using dsl to its full potential.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Istrancis; 06-02-2006 at 07:58 PM. Reason: people didn't respond

Just Joined!
    Could someone please help me out with this??? Sorry if you feel I'm being impatient, by the way, I haven't been here long.

Linux Newbie
    Elive,kanotix-mini,pclinuxos super gamer,xp, sidux

Just Joined!
    Thanks a lot, Beagle 2, I think that'll help, I found a topic that is similar to my problem. Hopefully I'll get it working alright. Thanks again!