Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all sorry if this in the wrong forum but here goes. I am new to Linux so bear with me, I have just downloaded Auditor version 150405-04 and burn ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Auditor command prompt

Hi all sorry if this in the wrong forum but here goes.
    I am new to Linux so bear with me, I have just downloaded Auditor version 150405-04 and burn the ISO image to a CD with Nero.
    I restarted my system (I have CD to boot enabled in BIOS) Auditor loads its checks everything then it brings up a command prompt.
    Now I donít have a clue what to enter here I have look around to see if I could find any instructions, the only thing I could find in this.

vmlinuz lang=us screen=800x600 (or 1024x76

I have tried this many times with no luck just says bad line or something on those lines, I have tried it in many combinations & both screen sizes.

If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it as I need this to work ASAP. Any info need just ask.
    Thanks Adam

Just press return if you don't need to use any option
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

oz
    forum.guy
    littlecom8, please stop posting this same topic in multiple forums. I've deleted your duplicate threads but you can continue your discussion here.
    oz

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close