Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello... I hope someone can help me as I have visited so many Knoppix and mirror sites with the supposed DVD versions of Knoppix and everyone of them is approx. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy HELP! DVD Mirrors 27 MB not 4.0GB

Hello... I hope someone can help me as I have visited so many Knoppix and mirror sites with the supposed DVD versions of Knoppix and everyone of them is approx. 27 MB (and not the 4 gig DVD program as suggested)

The ones that do have 4 gig on the list are dead links or end up also being 27MB... what gives? I was able to dowload the CD version but as the DVD version has much more I was hoping to download and burn.. This seems to be a problem on everysite I visit.. Any suggestions.. Frustrated and about to give up on Knoppix

P.S. Before you send me links make sure they are 4 gig and try the link yourself.. Tired of people posting links they have not even tried.

I'm downloading a Knoppix DVD right now, it's 4 GB and I have already passed 27 MB . I think the problem is your OS or your browser

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppi...6-12-30-EN.iso
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums