Find the answer to your Linux question:
okay, i am having an extremely frustrating time here, i've had knoppix for about a month, but haven't really done anything besides gaim and use the internet... and i want ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Need Help getting my AMSN Program to execute

okay, i am having an extremely frustrating time here, i've had knoppix for about a month, but haven't really done anything besides gaim and use the internet... and i want to download and use msn... and i have the AMSN program thingy downloaded from <http://amsn-project.net/>.. and i change the file to be executable from the preferences. then whenever i click on it, an install window pops up and i install it, yet i have no executable file after that, its just the same thing over and over again.. is there some sort of directory that the executable file of amsn is sent to after i install it?? please help me so that i can actually USE this program, becuase i don't know what to do after i install it.

Thanks!!

Chad__

Just Joined!
    actually I've the same question. I've just installed Pardus but when I downloaded aMSN I got a strange file and I don't know what to do with it. That PISI program won't react on it so I don't know what to do next.
    By the way, I love the Pardus initiative, finally a worthy competitor for mr Windows. I only hope that there will soon b more drivers for certain tools. Take for example the netgear sc101, a perfect instrument for data storage but it hasn't drivers for linux yet. I'm glad that I could find a working solution for that problem here.
    ildanach