Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I followed the progress written by devils_casper, which is the seconds post in this thread. the same is also here : Parted Magic Documentation Anyway, isnt it weird that the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I followed the progress written by devils_casper, which is the seconds post in this thread.
    the same is also here : Parted Magic Documentation
    Anyway, isnt it weird that the creation of the partitions causes an issue for MS Vista?
    thank you

MS Vista keeps two copies of Partition Table and compare those on each boot up. Latest version of PartedMagic LiveCD support Vista too. It modify both copies of Partition Table.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by devils_casper View Post
    MS Vista keeps two copies of Partition Table and compare those on each boot up. Latest version of PartedMagic LiveCD support Vista too. It modify both copies of Partition Table.
    Of course, I used the latest version of PartedMagic.

Just Joined!
    i spoke to a dell tech today on the phone and he doesnt remind it i talk to my teacher and he said try a dual boot im taking linux administion now i have read chapter one and two i aslo installed it on the school computer as well as my home computer desk top it ran very well but i find it very hard to load software like added cam and other thing i came acros is how do you instal instant messages for example and can i get drives for cams and printer usb port

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2