Find the answer to your Linux question:
i put Suse linux on my macbook (dual boot) and my touchpad acts funny and lags i was wondering if there was a way i could fix that? also is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

question about my touchpad

i put Suse linux on my macbook (dual boot) and my touchpad acts funny and lags i was wondering if there was a way i could fix that?
    also is there also a way where i could have it do what it does in mac osx where if i put 2 fingers on the pad and click the button thats my right click but i only have a single button and no way to right click as of now.
    or should i just get a usb mouse 0.o
    thanks!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Check in the system logs for pad-related messages. Possibly the lag is due to i/o overhead logging due to some configuration error. Just a swag - I don't run Linux on a Mac so I am only guessing. The fact that the touchpad works at all is a good sign. The fact that it "lags" is indicative of something interfering with the data stream to the X server. BTW, which version of Suse are you running? And have you tried other Linux distributions on your Mac?
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!