Find the answer to your Linux question:
NSANTOS good friends before anything else and I congratulate the great forum that here is my question and the following I have a 7-inch netbook that offered to my kid ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Linux for arm926ej

NSANTOS
    good friends before anything else and I congratulate the great forum that here is my question and the following I have a 7-inch netbook that offered to my kid and has the windows ce 5.0 and liked to install Android or another Linux operating system but do not know how to do so already he has no option to boot usb or sdcard is there any chance of installing Android or another Linux system via USB cable
    if they can post a manual or unloading of software thank leave here its features:
    netbook made in china
    Boot messages:

Version:1.90
    Hardware Version:3.0
    CPU: ARM 926EJ-S 248MHz
    Release SV122
    RAM: 128M
    Video decode:1

Press F1 key to update system

----

System properties (reported by Windows CE)
    System:
    Microsoft?Windows?CE
    Version 5.00 (Build 1400)

Computer
    Processor Type: AKARM, ARM926-AKCHIP
    Expansion Slots:
    Memory 128M

----

System Specs:
    Processor: ANYKA AK7802TQ21605
    NAND Flash: K9GAG08U0D (2GB)
    Ethernet Controller: Davicom DM9008AEP
    Wireless NIC: Prolink RT2070L (Realtek RT2870 clone?)

Number on Motherboard: ZT_NT670_V88_FPC_1018

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Android is just starting to be built into tablets and netbook computers. At this point, only phones are really supported - I am running it on my Nexus One phone. I also run Debian Linux on embedded ARM boards I work with. It works on systems with 32-64MB of RAM so your 128M system should work very well. If the system does not have a CD/DVD player, then you should be able to install from a USB thumb drive. You can get the minimal installation disc image from here: Debian -- Network install from a minimal CD and if you don't have a CD reader, then use Unetbootin to create a live USB drive from either Windows or Linux, which you can get from here: UNetbootin, Universal Netboot Installer | Download UNetbootin, Universal Netboot Installer software for free at SourceForge.net
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!