Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
..still haven't found a fix for this by the way.. if anyone has any other suggestions that would be great...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

..still haven't found a fix for this by the way.. if anyone has any other suggestions that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by dr_benway
    ...and just 'hangs'... it wont complete the output or let me type anything further until I eject the card,... then it completes the output like so:
    Have you checked 32GB SD Card in other machine? I had similar problem with fdisk -l command and it turned out that fdisk was hanging because of damaged USB disk only.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by devils casper View Post
    Have you checked 32GB SD Card in other machine? I had similar problem with fdisk -l command and it turned out that fdisk was hanging because of damaged USB disk only.
    Yes I've tried both the 4g bootable Leenux SD card and the blank 32g SD card in another machine and they both mount straight away, so I'm pretty sure both cards are fine.

The EeePc however can't seem to recognise it's internal SD reader.. Which is worrying as it's the only way I can reinstall the OS if I ever need to... :/

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2