Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hai friends., Yesderday I installed youtube downloader helper through mozila firefox Add-on's and i installed clamav antivirus software through yum install,finally i tried to run clam AV but i didn't ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

"On no! something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the syste

Hai friends.,
    Yesderday I installed youtube downloader helper through mozila firefox Add-on's and i installed clamav antivirus software through yum install,finally i tried to run clam AV but i didn't sucess,finally i switch off the my laptop,today when i open fedora15 it asking username , password & finally i got "On no! something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recover"..

"I can able to go ctrl+alt+f1 "

is there any solution to get in ,kindly reply me friends.

Regards
    Saravanan.g

Just Joined!
    Wait, one second: did you shut down your laptop in Fedora or did you just hit the power button?

Just Joined!

fw:On no! something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the sys

Quote Originally Posted by shellscriptcoder View Post
    Wait, one second: did you shut down your laptop in Fedora or did you just hit the power button?
    I properly shutdown the laptop using poweroff command from command terminal(I closed all application except terminal window).

Just Joined!
    Is that all the output that it gives? Is there anything besides the message "On no! Something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recover"?