Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, new guy here. I finally got sick of windows issues, and switched to Linux. I have an Acer Aspire One netbook, and I just loaded Jolicloud on it. While ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Jolicloud input/output error

Hello, new guy here. I finally got sick of windows issues, and switched to Linux. I have an Acer Aspire One netbook, and I just loaded Jolicloud on it. While it was installing, I got an "input/output error". I hit the try again button several times, but it wouldn't continue. So I ignored it, figuring I could fix it later. Everything seemed to load and work right, but the internet is really slow. I've tried two different wireless connections, with my wifes windows laptop next to it. It takes forever to load most things, but then once in a while it will fly through pages. I've searched all over, and I can't find any answers. So far I love Jolicloud, if I can judt resolve the internet problem. Thanks'

Clint

Just guessing, but most likely is that it is using the wrong wireless device driver. Go to this link: http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/wir...tart-here.html, and post the output so the experts here can see what is going on.
    Registered Linux user #526930