Find the answer to your Linux question:
i'm running FC3 and have the latest updates. i was wondering if there is a Battery Monitor that comes with FC3 or if there is a good one i can ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Battery Monitor?

i'm running FC3 and have the latest updates. i was wondering if there is a Battery Monitor that comes with FC3 or if there is a good one i can download that will show me how long or my percentage charged right on the toolbar on the desktop.

i had one when i had FC3 on my laptop. didn't have to configre anything, it was already running on first boot.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

You just made me remember that you can add applications to the tool bar. i right clicked and chose add to panel. There is an application, the second one down, in the list.

Thanks for the triggered memory. i haven't been on Linux in a few months and am trying to get back into the swing of things with it. It's so much nicer then Windows, i've been enjoying it.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    glad to see ya found it.

*i actually helped someone* for that i give myself a :smoke:
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used