Find the answer to your Linux question:
OK well im looking for help with my acer i have put fadora 5 on it and now i can't use my printers or other windows hard ware that i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Acer Travel/Mate/3270/3260/2480

OK well im looking for help with my acer i have put fadora 5 on it and now i can't use my printers or other windows hard ware that i need for my schooling online i need my printers. is there any one out there that has my type of lap top. and if so how can i get windows back on my lap top. it won't boot from cd even thoug it is set to boot from cd it won't. i have a windows disc but it won't boot form cd so what can i do. need to get this solved. Thank you for your help any help would be great.

The first thing you can do is: write slower and with punctuation

A lot of the users here are not native english speakers including myself and I have problems understanding your post

Can you rephrase it?
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

open terminal/konsole and execute this
    Code:
    su -
    fdisk -l
    post output here.

as Juan Pablo suggested already, please write slowly and take care of punctuation.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Well, have you asked about the printers on the forum? Also, before installing Windows, have a look at HP's support for Linux printing, and also CUPS and http://www.linuxprinting.org/, gimp-print (comes with The GIMP), Your laptop not booting from the CD is not something to do with any operating systems, to be honest.
    Gentoo 2.6.24 amd64
    AMD Anthlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM, Asus M2N-MX, nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512Mb, 250Gb + 160Gb HDDs