Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-33875.html...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-33875.html

Im not sure about this. should the person who asked the question not be able to be the only one who says if the answer was useful or not ATM all users can do it.
    Does it matter what other people thinks is helpfull? Should it not be the person who asks the question is then the judge if its usefull?

PS, Its failed logic but you knew i would say that hey People dont think within the net and expecting people who get RTFM one liners to say its un-usefull and anything else as usefull doesnt make sense. Hasnt a trusted source or mod have a -7 rating? The only reason i can see for this is to get other people (not regulars) to post moe regularly since everyone really wants to be a trusted penguine

But I can see the point for posts when people post a hundred differnt ways insted of waiting for a reply to the suggestion given but what the motivation behinde this is it better for the visitor cause thats who's king.

ADD := also if you think about it how can this be used to choose trusted penguines what if someone knows alot about GNU/Linux and is very clever but only makes a couple of posts a month this means he can never get as many votes as a regular poster but is more knowegable then the user who posts more, Isnt the point of trusted penguine to show someone knows more the most of the normal posters??

I still smell the point is to get more regulars in !!

Banned
    it has disapeared

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black
    it has disapeared
    I need to make a few adjustments following feedback and a few "runtime issues", the helpscore functionality will be back in a day or two.

Banned
    rtry ajusting it so the points dont go down lol

Is the karma system gone?
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    Is the karma system gone?
    see my earlier post.. im just working out a few issues with it and it will be back. unfortuantly i've been really really busy this week with other stuff so havent had as much time to look at it as i would like.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlambert
    see my earlier post.. im just working out a few issues with it and it will be back. unfortuantly i've been really really busy this week with other stuff so havent had as much time to look at it as i would like.
    Ah.. Just curious!
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

i havent seen anything about this karma system?

is it still around?
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Linux Guru
    no. I'll post again when its back in service

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3