Find the answer to your Linux question:
We are happy to announce the addition of the LinuxForums Gallery. Post your screenshots, wallpapers, and photos of your workstations. You can reach the gallery by using the "Gallery" link ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

New Gallery Feature

We are happy to announce the addition of the LinuxForums Gallery. Post your screenshots, wallpapers, and photos of your workstations. You can reach the gallery by using the "Gallery" link in the main navigation bar along the top of the page or by pointing your browser to http://www.linuxforums.com/gallery/.
    [ [ SykkN alloc ] initWithThePowerTo: destroyYouAll ];
    /* Don\'t make me use it! */

oz
    forum.guy
    Nice, thanks for the new feature!

Ahem I can`t find the memebers wives section in the gallery .

J/K. Great work guys.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    hehe awsome
    ~Mike ~~~ Forum Rules
    Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect. ~ Linus Torvalds
    http://loft306.org

Cheers! Hope to upload a screeny soon...

Just Joined!

thank you

Hey,
    I want to thank you folks for letting me post a Xandros wallpaper after I had only been here a while. Xandros has, I think, only 1(yep 1) other wallpaper floating around, I ran across it once and then...stupid me....lost it...been looking ever since.....Anyhow....I'm not much punk in terms of being a Linux programmer or anything but I have loaded Xandros on a wad of machines to donate them and am a Xandros rah rah person....that's why I made the website....And one of my students, who likes Xandros offered to make the wallpaper for me to post....unfortunately in my excitement I posted the wrong jpg. So if anyone wants to take down the first one(without the name) that would be ok.....

I've been floating around the net for well onto 7 months now looking at linux forums, sites, etc....and this one is VERY NICE...

ain't xandros great!
    woodsmoke