Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
personally i think the initial draw of Linux Forums is the look which is quite simply the best i've seen but you very quickly realize that this forum is a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

personally i think the initial draw of Linux Forums is the look which is quite simply the best i've seen but you very quickly realize that this forum is a really friendly place too. Ive asked a few dumb questions but never got chewed up for them.

But who cares what our " rank " is?? The important thing is that we learn about and enjoy Linux.
    " I didn't know it was a picture of his wife! I thought it was a publicity shot form Planet Of the Apes."

I've got to agree! this place is superb for support and tips!
    Gentoo 2.6.24 amd64
    AMD Anthlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM, Asus M2N-MX, nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512Mb, 250Gb + 160Gb HDDs

Just Joined!
    Very infrequent poster but a very frequent reader here. Without the forum I'd have been wading thru How-To's for days instead of finding solutions in minutes. I may even be responsible for a few of those new members: I tout this as THE place for Linux info for any who ask about reference.

Thanks for a VERY good Linux resource!

Congratulations!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4