Results 1 to 3 of 3
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Mandriva 2008 Beta1 Troubles part 2.
- Too many "The package could not be selected" messages with rpmdrake, without any explanations. It seem that the current Mandriva 2008 repository is quite broken with dependencies.
- K3DSurf works with 32-bited architecture, but has segmentation's fault with the same version of Mandriva under 64-bited processor.
- Blender won't start at all. (Segmentation's error)
- Audacity with Audigy2 card works only with version 1.3.2 and solely with OSS.
- The RaLink rt61 card is partially supported. It discovers the network, but connects only to certain providers.
- 3D Desktops are crashing very often.
- Gambas2 has some troubles with keyboard inputs.
I'll wait till the Final version hoping they'll do the best.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Why are you using the beta the full version has been out for some time now?
I was inaccurate
I'm currently testing the Mandriva 2008 Spring Beta1. That's the difference.