Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by Ryan365 Hey all, Ive recently upgraded from 10.0 to 10.1, i was able to see a geat increase in system speed. But im having issues when trying ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Re: update-source problems in 10.1 Community?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan365
    Hey all, Ive recently upgraded from 10.0 to 10.1, i was able to see a geat increase in system speed. But im having issues when trying to update the system, I get the error message 'Its impossible to retreive the list of new packages from the media 'Update_source'....'

Im assumnig updates of 10.1 are currently available and all mirrors are working. Does anyone know what this problem is? if so how cna it be fixed? Thanks in advanced ryan
    I haven't tried it yet and I am in Windoze at the moment ::dodging bullets::, but if I recall, 10.0 Community also didn't have the updates. The Community versions are essentially Beta versions. The update stuff should be working once 10.1 Official is out.
    If you love something, emerge it

Just Joined!
    I have it running on my VAIO GRV616S laptop for a week and it works flawlessly for me (sw development + office tasks + audio/video media player).
    I was runing a mid-august cooker update before that, this one is more stable.

no major issues.
    I only can't have sonypi automatically recognized.

Just Joined!
    What driver did you use for the DWL-520 card? I just installed 10.1 but having trouble getting my card to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2