Find the answer to your Linux question:
As I just installed ManDiva2009 i have to say that i am having a blast with it , and being new to Linux have a few question...now in the windows ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Talking improving internet connection speed

As I just installed ManDiva2009 i have to say that i am having a blast with it , and being new to Linux have a few question...now in the windows world i know how to up the packet speed..but here i am lost.
    For the most part everything is running awesome and fast on my Toshiba notebook..but will give you a lil insight as to what i am doing, cause maybe what i am doing is causing it to slow down.

I installed the newest version of Wine, and am downloading WOW, now in my PC world i could download this 3.8g file in no time, but have been trying to grab this same file for the last 3 days.

So any help I could sure use and Thank everyone who replys, cause bottomline is that if i can get this game to work..the rest of the PC's in the house all get a new install.

The difference coul be with the source of the file. Are you positive you are downloading the same file from the same location? Are you using wine or one of it's utilities to do this or are you downloading from a linux app.?