Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Likewise Open urgent

Hi everyone, I've mandriva one 2009.1 installed on mi computer, and I need to add it on my domain, so I tried with likewise open and I get this:

Warning: Unknown pam module
    Encountered while processing config-util service:
    The likewise PAM module cannot be configured for the system-auth service. This services uses the 'pam_tcb.so' module, which
    is not in this program's list of known modules. Please email Likewise technical support and include a copy of /etc/pam.conf
    or /etc/pam.d.

Warning: Unknown pam module
    Encountered while processing gdmsetup service:
    The likewise PAM module cannot be configured for the system-auth service. This services uses the 'pam_tcb.so' module, which
    is not in this program's list of known modules. Please email Likewise technical support and include a copy of /etc/pam.conf
    or /etc/pam.d.

Error: Unknown pam module [code 0x00080035]

Encountered while processing su service:
    or /etc/pam.d.
    root#

so I decided to install PAM modules, the compiling goes well but qhen I enter the make command mark this error:

pam_conv_l.o: In function `yylex':
    /home/user/Desktop/domainJoin/Linux-PAM-0.99.9.0/conf/pam_conv1/pam_conv_l.c:843: undefined reference to `yywrap'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[4]: *** [pam_conv1] Error 1
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Desktop/domainJoin/Linux-PAM-0.99.9.0/conf/pam_conv1'
    make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Desktop/domainJoin/Linux-PAM-0.99.9.0/conf/pam_conv1'
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Desktop/domainJoin/Linux-PAM-0.99.9.0/conf'
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Desktop/domainJoin/Linux-PAM-0.99.9.0'
    make: *** [all] Error 2

Can someone helpme please.

Thanks in advanced

come'0n

I really need help in this one, can someone write s.t.

Thanks

Did you do this via Mandriva Control Center?
    Make sure you have setup full urpmi repository & update sources b4 u try to enable it.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by ongte View Post
    Did you do this via Mandriva Control Center?
    Make sure you have setup full urpmi repository & update sources b4 u try to enable it.
    thanks ongte, no I do it with the original pakages of the Likewise and kerberos