Find the answer to your Linux question:
Well I used to have a GF5200 and two TNTM64 and I ran triple display with no trouble, now I have a new GF FX5700LE and now the main display ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

new Nviaia card and now no display

Well I used to have a GF5200 and two TNTM64 and I ran triple display with no trouble, now I have a new GF FX5700LE and now the main display will not function. Even on a fresh install X will not start, I keep getting a out of sync error on the monitor. IS this card not supported with XF 4.3?

Just Joined!
    Sorry I forgot to add its a new mobo as well with the Nforce chipset, cold this be the issue? I even tried to install Fedora with the same outcome.

TTT
    Just Joined!

hello

i have the same card (gf 5700le) as you ,but i dont have any problem with my mdk.Just try to decrease your monitors refresh rate and resolution.

This will help you.

take care

g'day

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    I have tried 1280x1024, 800x600 and 640x480 with the same results, it worked fine on the old card and I even copied over my XF86Config-4 file I made for multi monitors and edited to use the right PCI slots and the two smaller ones function fine but anything connected to the new card gets the error. Even if I set it to my other monitors settings and hook it up I get the same thing.