Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I must be missing something. I am having a similar problem. I have downloaded and burned 2010 one withe kde. when I boot off the live cd it asks for ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    gef
    Just Joined!

I must be missing something. I am having a similar problem. I have downloaded and burned 2010 one withe kde. when I boot off the live cd it asks for time, keyboard country and accepting license then goes to a localhost login . the left side of the login box offers up either "xguest " or "live" as possible logins. Again I have not partitioned/installed anything on the hard disk. I have installed debian, sabayon, and mint & have never had a login in the beggining of an install. Am i missing something obvious or just really slow upstairs.

Just Joined!
    Wow, I would never have thought that one. Thanks for replying with your solution.

Just Joined!
    I reread the posts, and while, was thinking about, that the mentioned things above was all about booting mandriva live cd with image where you can click wherever you want, but I had no image only the console mode.
    Is there a way to boot and install mandriva live cd without a driver and whith just code commands?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2