Find the answer to your Linux question:
After all the installation and configuration we have done, how do we put this "improved" operating system into a cd? how do we mount it?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How to mount to cd?

After all the installation and configuration we have done, how do we put this "improved" operating system into a cd? how do we mount it?

Are you trying to mount a CD or create a CD? Your post is kind of confusing, can you please explain more?
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Just Joined!
    lets say we install everything we need in our desktop linux, we want to put the linux with the configuration done into a cd. so if i were to bring this cd and install the os into another computer, the configuration done in the previous desktop is also put into the other computer that i want linux to be installed to.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close

Hi. If you're considering doing loads, maybe consider ghosting the drive to loads of other drives. But then the computers need to be the same. The best option is probably what Reed said.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by mandriva1 View Post
    After all the installation and configuration we have done, how do we put this "improved" operating system into a cd? how do we mount it?
    mount /dev/cdrom /media/cdrom

---------------------------------------
    Moderated: sorry, but members are not allowed signatures until they've made 100 posts. Check here for the details on that and more info about how the forums are setup to work.
    Last edited by oz; 02-25-2011 at 02:24 AM. Reason: removed manual signature