Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am trying hard to install a adsl usb modem ..i cant find the way..i am new to linux so its more difficult for me..i have a zyxel 630-11 modem ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    ako
    Just Joined!

modem installation

I am trying hard to install a adsl usb modem ..i cant find the way..i am new to linux so its more difficult for me..i have a zyxel 630-11 modem and i cant find a way to install the driver..anyone help please..

Best regards
    Andreas...thanks..

So you've downloaded the file is that right? But you're not sure what to do with it now? What type of file is it? Usually there is install instructions within the downloaded file, but you need to extract it I guess.

I new to Linux too, but I will try to help if I can but I think you need to tell us exactly what you've done so far, and what sort of file it is?

ako
    Just Joined!
    Thanks for trying to help me ..I just found out that there is a problem with this modem..there is no driver available...and I ll have to go through a lot of ways to install it and i dont have the packages that the driver needs to be supported ..i ll learn to live with that ..thnx..

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close