Find the answer to your Linux question:
i downloaded the newest from the website, but i'm pretty newbie , so can anyone help me ? Please say it in advanced mode...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Nvidia drivers for MDK 10.1 ? How to install (no0b)

i downloaded the newest from the website, but i'm pretty newbie , so can anyone help me ? Please say it in advanced mode

Being a 'no0b' or 'newbie' doesn't mean that you have to post in broken English with poorly-formed questions. Please rephrase your question into a readable form with more information about your system and also what you've tried/how it failed.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just Joined!
    that's cool, now i'm whiser (sometimes it's better to stfu...)

Quote Originally Posted by tergemble
    that's cool, now i'm whiser (sometimes it's better to stfu...)
    No...it's not really better to 'stfu' but to be verbose in your explanation of what's going wrong. Just try to remember that we weren't watching you when you tried whatever went wrong, so it's easier for use to solve problems if *all* pertinent information is provided.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just Joined!
    boot with level 1,
    then log in with root user, go to the directorie where you download the file and execute it...you should not meet with difficulties...

Linux Engineer
    Before booting in level 1, I think our friend here needs to specify what's is exact problem whats your system... what are you trying to do.. if you tryed anyhing can you post any error, difficulties you've had...

As posted in the rule of this forum, clear and precise question are a must... if you cannnot "write correctly a question" it's impossible for us "to write a correct answer"

Hope this helps... please update your needs
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps