Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
dang is there a way i can get KDE 3.3 then (and in offical mandrake not comunity there is only 4 disks) basicley i just want KDE 3.3...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

dang is there a way i can get KDE 3.3 then (and in offical mandrake not comunity there is only 4 disks) basicley i just want KDE 3.3

Linux Engineer
    the "only" legal way would be to buy... and since I dont think that "Jason" would appreciate us giving any non-legal advice, i'dd suggest you to pay the few buck that the official license is... and get that 4th cd
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Just Joined!
    i would toadily buy it but........... ......................................i`m broke how do i install theames in KDE 3.2 if i cant get KDE 3.3?

thx for the help wish i had some cash thoe

Just Joined!

just buy a Linux mag

I went through the same damn problems. but I seen a Linux magazine with a dvd of 10.1 for around $15, so I might consider going this route. I say might cause from what I've tried to install was not near as smooth as a knoppix install!!

Just Joined!
    mey i shall get that magizine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2