Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm an avid gamer, switched from windows (too many problems.) I'm trying to run windows games using cedega. I also have crossover office should i need to get updates through ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Any gamers out here? Just asking for some help.

I'm an avid gamer, switched from windows (too many problems.) I'm trying to run windows games using cedega. I also have crossover office should i need to get updates through the game. Currently, I'm installing a game called iRO or Ragnarok Online, not sure if any of you are familiar with this title. Now to get online I need to connect to the server, which cedega does not do, and I need to get patched through, and from what I hear, crossover office does this job.
    My only problem is crossover office stalls when I try to connect and does not go any further. After I get throught this step, then I can get online. If anybody requires any more info, feel free to ask. I would like to know how I can fix this problem and proceed with my installation of this game. I thank you for any replies.

Linux Engineer
    Crossover doesn't include 3d accel support and is only really for business apps.

Ragnorok gets 4/5 stars at Transgaming so I'm assuming it's playable. You might be better off posting on the transgaming forums.
    Lansbury's Lido

thekiadriver on #linuxforums - fleetingly