Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Nope that didn't work either. I got the same error..."-bash: xfree86: command not found". I'm beginning to think something is seriously wrong with my installation. I'm tempted to install it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Nope that didn't work either. I got the same error..."-bash: xfree86: command not found".

I'm beginning to think something is seriously wrong with my installation.

I'm tempted to install it on my main rig but I'm afraid to mess with it in case something happens.

Linux Engineer
    If i remember my first install, I did f** up on the options I've choosen,...
    try a re-install with like the default options... then play with it...
    Sorry mate.. You always have the option of waiting for other to try to help you, but Im pretty sure that X didnt load the package ok (or didnt install at all) or something like it,... AND this is out of my knowledge...
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Just Joined!
    Heh no problem. I appreciate your time. I've got a friend coming over tomorrow who uses Gentoo so he said he'll look at my system and try to get me set up. Here's for hoping it works. I'll let you know what happens. In the mean time, any other suggestions are more than welcome.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2