Find the answer to your Linux question:
Could any one write a small command list for me ... commands as net send dir files via konsol , making ..moviing.. making txt files and ect.. printing via konsol ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Windows commands

Could any one write a small command list for me ...
    commands as net send
    dir files via konsol , making ..moviing.. making txt files and ect.. printing via konsol
    i am new to mandrake.. pls help ... also net send.. does it exsist in mandrake ?

Linux Guru
    http://www.laynetworks.com/linux.htm

Is a good place to start.
    Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Linux Guru
    It's not too bad for those commands...

ls (or dir works too) -dir
    mkdir - mkdir or md in DOS
    mv - move
    net send I think exists, check the net command. I know that the likes of nettime exist, but possibly together as one word. There are a number of PDF guides on the net which are excellent and I found very helpful movinng from DOS batch to Unix shell script. Try googling "Bash advanced scripting pdf", BASH being the command interpreter used as standard.

Don't forget there are several interpreters so that there are different interpreters - zsh, csh,Bsh etc etc.

To ask for help in syntax, type the command followed by --help, or prefixed with 'man'. instead of the usual /? in DOS/NT command.

Linux Guru
    "Linux Pocket Guide" published by O'Reilly & Associates is a really great reference. It has commands organized by function, instead of alphabetically. It shows the most commonly used switches, etc so it's not nearly as hard to get through as, say, "Unix in a Nutshell". I wish I had had a copy 8 months earlier.
    /IMHO
    //got nothin'
    ///this use to look better