Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Check your install cd's for QT, as well as checking urpmi which downloads the dependancies also. dylunio...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Check your install cd's for QT, as well as checking urpmi which downloads the dependancies also.

dylunio
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

Linux Newbie
    Downloaded and tried installing urpmi, missing perl dependencies there too. I'm going to do a complete reinstall here. This is a virtual OS, btw. What do you recommend: RH or Mandrake (those are the only I've used, and I prefer RH more.)

Linux User

Re: Problem during configure

Quote Originally Posted by tristanlee85
    Is there some place to specify where the headers and libraries are? This is new to me so there may be lack of information here. Just ask and I'll get what I can.
    Usually there is a flag, here's the command to find out what the flag name is
    Code:
    $ ./configure --help | less
    --monkey

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanlee85
    Downloaded and tried installing urpmi, missing perl dependencies there too. I'm going to do a complete reinstall here. This is a virtual OS, btw. What do you recommend: RH or Mandrake (those are the only I've used, and I prefer RH more.)
    I personally would recommend MDK but thats a preference that can be discussed...
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2