Find the answer to your Linux question:
After installing Mandrake 10.1, I am not able to see the login graphic interface, which is an account list appear in the middle of screen. it does have blue Mandrade ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    xxb
    Just Joined!

login graphic interface

After installing Mandrake 10.1, I am not able to see the login graphic interface, which is an account list appear in the middle of screen. it does have blue Mandrade desktop. what 's the probrem? By the way, i can login accounts as text model.

What is the exact problem you are having?

Is it that your account doesn't appear in the accounts list? if so try and entering your username and password yourself.

Or is it that there is no place for you to enter your username and password?

dylunio
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

xxb
    Just Joined!
    Problem is that there is no place to enter my username and password.
    thanks for reply!

Just Joined!
    I had this same exact problem when I installed 10.1 Community Edition one time. I'm sure there is something that you can edit to fix it, but the truth is that it's probably easier to just reinstall and cross your fingers. I think I reinstalled 4-5 times with slight different sets of packages initially installed each time. There was a different set of bugs each time. I eventually got everything to where I could at least stand it (though I still have some bugs). The one I eventually downloaded and stuck with was 10.1 Official. I've had better luck with it so far.