Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Perfect! Everything seems to work now! Thanks a lot man! Although I have one smal problem. I have found the package I was looking for among the list but when ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Perfect! Everything seems to work now! Thanks a lot man!

Although I have one smal problem. I have found the package I was looking for among the list but when I was gonna select it for installing, i got this message: "Sorry, the following package(s) can't be selected: 'name of the file' (due to unsatisfied liba52.so.3)"

I looked for that "libdvbpsi" both in the cd's lists and the ftp servers lists but couldn't find it! Do you know where I can find it?

Just Joined!
    Try, from the console, typing
    Code:
    urpmf filename
    "filename" being the .so file it wants. It should search for a moment, then turn up a list of packages that have the needed file in them. Lather, rinse and repeat any time it complains about dependencies that aren't packages themselves, but specific files inside them. If it doesn't find anything, try using only part of the filename.

Once you know the name of the package the file is in, just install it as you would any other.

Hope that helps, I'm new to linux myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2