Find the answer to your Linux question:
Where can VIDEO TUTORIALS BE FOUND TO DOWNLOAD?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Where can VIDEO TUTORIALS BE FOUND TO DOWNLOAD?

Where can VIDEO TUTORIALS BE FOUND TO DOWNLOAD?

Video tutorials of what?

Bryan
    Looking for a distro? Look here.
    "There can be no doubt that all our knowledge begins with experience." - Immanuel Kant (Critique of Pure Reason)
    Queen's University - Arts and Science 2008 (Sociology)
    Registered Linux User #386147.

Just Joined!
    Thanks for anyone who can help me out :P thanks alooot :P
    i am a newbie lol sounds bad but i dunno i wanted to change from ms windows, to something new, but with this i am havin sum trouble since i dont know anything about it, i wasnt able to install my video driver either,{ ATI } i mean i installed it but the KDE doesnt work then, n ye one disaster after another, so i seen this clip on python n it was very helpfull n interesting, and i thougt if someone had or nkew where i could find a clip or flash document that could help me out navigatong around linux, mandrake. Anyway thanks to anyone that can help me :P

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    I am looking for tutorials for anythin that has to do with linux, expecialy web hosting, drivers instalation and software.

Just Joined!
    http://www.vtc.com/products/linux.htm but have to pay, is there a site that i can download same thing without paying

Linux Guru
    Most Linux tutorials are text, not video. In the long run, you'll be better off spending the time reading and learning then watching someone else do it.

If you care to, start a new thread with your specific problem and someone here will answer it. Please be as specific as possible. For example, what are your specs, what distro (w/ version) and what, if any, errors you've got. Simply saying "My ATI drivers won't install" isn't going to get you very far.

Welcome to Linux. Granted, it's a different world, but it's far better!
    Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Just Joined!
    Ye you might be rite but, for now i need video so i can understand the basics and then later i can get to harder things with text, but now whatever i read isnt helping. but when someone talks its easier.

Just Joined!

Video tutorial collection

Yes, video tutorials are great for self-educational purposes. Some time ago I've also searched for video tutorials and found this collection via Digg: http://unix-tutorial.blogspot.com/. Some of these tutorials we use in our Linux courses.
    By the way, maybe someone knows other video tutorial collections? Please give some links.

Yes i'd say just googleize it and read up on how to use mandriva. It's cake once you get used to it =) and way better than win-doze ZzZz....