Find the answer to your Linux question:
i can't attach any file in hotmail . when i try to attach a file to message , internet explorer like appears to download it...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

konqueror can't attach files in hotmail

i can't attach any file in hotmail . when i try to attach a file to message , internet explorer like appears to download it

Just Joined!

attachment problems

I'm not sure if this is the case in your situation or not, but I have found that microsoft
    just does'nt like linux/open source stuff (for instance I've never been able to download mozilla or firefox using internet explorer... it just cuts me off.
    it could be that hotmail (microsoft service) will not allow too much to happen with a
    open source/ linux program.
    This could be way off, just an observation.
    you're already ahead using linux, I would suggest getting a non-microsoft web-mail account too.
    good luck

Just Joined!
    do you mean that is no way to attach any file with konqueror at hotmail ? :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

ive found the same problem as well, its very reluctant to empty the junk mail folder under konqueror.
    the whole thing works hunky dory under firefox for me though., i suggest you give that a go
    You know, aliens are going to come to earth in 50 years and kill the hell out of us for DDoSing their networks with this SETI crap
    registered linux user #388463