Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello Everyone: Does anyone know where I can find the installation as well as all of the dependencies for the new version of Enlightenment? I list of all of them ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Enlightenment

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know where I can find the installation as well as all of the dependencies for the new version of Enlightenment? I list of all of them would be fine!

Also, does Enlightenment work the same as KDE or Gnome, in that you have the choice of "booting into it"( for lack of better terms ) or does it get added onto KDE or Gnome?

Any thoughts, feedback or experience with Enlightenment( both kinds ) would be appreciated!

Sincerely,
    Kevin Parkinson

Linux Engineer
    We talking D16 or E17. 17 is still Alpha and much of it doesn't work properly, if at all. What does work is awesome so far. Can't wait for more fixes.

You can get D16 from Enlightenment's website. Everything you'll need can be obtained there. They're pretty specific on what you need to download in order for it to work.

If you run KDM for login's, Enlightment will automatically insert itself into your choices. Makes it nice for choosing which WM you wish to use.
    Registered Linux user #384279
    Vector Linux SOHO 7