Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi there, I have currently installed Mandriva 2005 LE and have managed to make my wireless network card to work. Now here is my question, how xactly do i go ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

KDE 3.3 --> KDE 3.4 Mandriva 2005 LE , How?

Hi there,
    I have currently installed Mandriva 2005 LE and have managed to make my wireless network card to work. Now here is my question, how xactly do i go around installin the KDE 3.4? i havent downloaded anything. It would be a good idea to kind of tell me from the very basic since im still a noob. What Files Should i download and What should i do after that..?
    Thanks
    Neosis

AFAIK there are no official rpms, so you can chance your arm on some homemade ones from various urpmi repositories, build from source (I'm thinking you won't be doing that one) or use Konstruct to download and build for you.

I'm pretty eager to download it myself but I don't know how stable it will be on LE 2005.

I did a google earlier on this same thing - You'll find a few sites with links to repositories that you can set up in the Control Centre and the choose to update your KDE packages.