Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok, i have Mandrake 10.1 powerpack installed and i am trying to use KPPP to connect throught my verizon DSL through westenn(sp?) modem that is directly connected to my ethernet ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

KPPP problems?

Ok, i have Mandrake 10.1 powerpack installed and i am trying to use KPPP to connect throught my verizon DSL through westenn(sp?) modem that is directly connected to my ethernet card which seems to be working fine. when i start KPPP in the help it tells me i can start the wizard for it from the K menu, but what is the k menu( i am running on KDE)? i am new if you can't tell by now. any help on help me configure KPPP or atleast acces the wizad would be great. thanks.

Just Joined!
    goto wizard

plus when i call verizon and asking for the # to called like the normal create account ask, then give me nothing. is there any other way of getting this info ?

Just Joined!
    Anyone???????????????????????

I mean Linux is something i would love if it started to go some where but untill support it made for more devices, and untill there is soem way of getting more program to work on more distro of linux it never going to really take off.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close