Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
(pats self on back) No, seriously, just happy to help. Any other questions, we'll still be here....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

(pats self on back)

No, seriously, just happy to help. Any other questions, we'll still be here.
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Just Joined!

similar problem

Hi,
    I was having similar problems and thanks to this thread, I got my wireless connection working as well.

But, now everytime I reboot my PC...i have to configure wlan0 again from beginning. Is there a way that I can save all my settings for this interface.

basically, right now i have to go to hardrake and add new wireless connection and then do ifconfig wlan0 up.

i dont want to do this everytime. :<.

If you need a "quick and dirty" way of doing it, you could just add the commands you use to configure the card to your /etc/rc.local file. That way, the commands will run automatically when you start your machine.
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    hey, I had the same issue and I resolved it by using:
    Code:
    ndiswrapper -m
    I don't know if that will fix it for you or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2