Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi I have a problem I need a nvidia driver for Mandriva 10.2 Beta. I have a driver but when I install it it gives eror your kernel version not ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

2 Problem on Mandriva 10.2 Beta

Hi
    I have a problem I need a nvidia driver for Mandriva 10.2 Beta. I have a driver but when I install it it gives eror your kernel version not supported and it search nvidia's site for a driver but cant found.Where I will find it.

And I have a second problem with cedega when I set up cedega rpm package I cant find it anywhere. And I have a .tgz package but I dont know how to install it pls somebody helps me about that two question I am using mandriva 10.2. Beta

If you have kernel sources installed it should try to build a driver for you dynamically after it attempts to find a driver on the website. As for finding cedega, you should run
    Code:
    sudo updatedb
    locate cedega
    And this should show you where it is. 10.2 Beta was a test release for LE2005 so it may be that you have found some of the bugs. I believe there were a list that needed to be addressed in this release.