Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I'm sorry, but it's not up to you to decide the 'correct' way of installing something. Don't tell the poster what to do, rather answer his or her question. I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I'm sorry, but it's not up to you to decide the 'correct' way of installing something. Don't tell the poster what to do, rather answer his or her question.
    I simply suggested an easier way to do what I thought he was trying to achieve. The whole point of open forums like this is that people give each other advice and help - that's what I was doing. And I did answer is question - I offered a suggestion to how to achieve what he was obviously trying to do, I also, in my second post offered a suggestion to help him do it the other way if that's what he wanted to do. I don't see what your problem with my advice is except maybe that it differed from your own?

Quote Originally Posted by timelord50
    I'm sorry, but it's not up to you to decide the 'correct' way of installing something. Don't tell the poster what to do, rather answer his or her question.
    I simply suggested an easier way to do what I thought he was trying to achieve. The whole point of open forums like this is that people give each other advice and help - that's what I was doing. And I did answer is question - I offered a suggestion to how to achieve what he was obviously trying to do, I also, in my second post offered a suggestion to help him do it the other way if that's what he wanted to do.
    It's not important. Just drop it.

Just Joined!

zlib error message......

You could download it from http://www.winimage.com/zLibDll/
    do a tar xfvz zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz
    then do a ./configure
    then do a make
    and a make install

I had the same issue, and this solved my problem.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2