Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Originally Posted by AlexK from memory, it is something like MCC -> Network and Internet -> Network setup. I cant remember whether it's changed since 10.1 (I dont think it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexK
    from memory, it is something like MCC -> Network and Internet -> Network setup.
    I cant remember whether it's changed since 10.1 (I dont think it has) but in 2005LE its:
    MCC -> Network and Internet -> Reconfigure a Network Interface -> Options tab

Hope this helps
    Toodle-oo
    Giles
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are powerless. Our greatest fear is Microsoft"
    Registered linux user #391027

Just Joined!
    ahhh it was already disabled, I tried enabling it, didnt work either. Man I dont understand this it says network is up on eth1 in the task bar and I get power and signal from my card. What else can I do.

You could try running the firewall config in the Mandrake Control Center. Sometimes Mandrake/Mandriva needs the firewall to be reconfigured to allow outgoing traffic from a "new" network card.
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4