Find the answer to your Linux question:
Apparently, the new Mandriva 2006 came out yesterday. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Official version? Thanks....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Where can I get a copy of the new Mandriva 2006?

Apparently, the new Mandriva 2006 came out yesterday. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Official version? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrivalinux.com
    September, 16th 2005 - Mandriva Linux 2006 RC2 - Many bug fixes again since the first RC. Here is the RC2, for both x86 and x86-64 processors. This is the latest release before the final 2006! Still time to report all remaining bugs that you don't like! Check the release notes and download now.
    So it's not the final release yet. If you want to try this release, then the download page of mandrivalinux.com should fix you up.
    My only question is why would you want to buy it, when you can get it for free?

Toodle-oo
    Giles
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are powerless. Our greatest fear is Microsoft"
    Registered linux user #391027

The copy of mandriva 2006 that came out is the `Mandriva Linux 2006 RC2` version, which is a beta form of 2006, thus it is only available for download (link). The newest available mandriva linux to buy is 2005LE which you can find on their website.
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2