Find the answer to your Linux question:
I used urpmi to download the Apache server. Everything was cool and downloading alright until about half way through the download when everything started to fail. Now, whenever I try ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

New URPMI error

I used urpmi to download the Apache server. Everything was cool and downloading alright until about half way through the download when everything started to fail. Now, whenever I try to urpmi anything at all I get this error:

Can't locate URPM.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/urpm.pm line 16.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/urpm.pm line 16.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/urpmi line 22.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/urpmi line 22.

What in the world happened?? Thanks...

You either borked your URPMI installation or your Perl installation. Try downloading the newest URPMI rpm and install manually with RPM.