Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guys i have just installed mandravia 2006 free edt. i have problem on the dual boot scree and with in the os its self. i am using a microsoft ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

problems on new install

hi guys i have just installed mandravia 2006 free edt. i have problem on the dual boot scree and with in the os its self. i am using a microsoft wireless confert keynord and wirless mouse. it takes a about 30 sec for these to resopnd with lunux.

i cant change the boot screen at the start becaus eof the timr. is there any way to incress the time to say 1 min.

abouther problem is the mouse when the syatyem is boot it wont like the wirless mouse it geepd dragging the curser down the screen. even when using the mouse i have changed the mouse over and the outher one works fine but i prfer the wireless one. any ideas

It would be much easier if you looked at the keyboard when you type. I can kin d of get the gist of your post, but there are some words I really can't make out. Can you rephrase the question, and try to make it a bit more intelligible?